Monday 28 January 2019

Travelohic

Person of ordinary talent will always be ordinary, whether person travels or not; but a man of superior talent will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place..
I know I am! There was a point in my life when I lived by them. Whenever I read a book and find quotes about travel or life, I write them on a piece of paper, plaster it on my wall, and read it for daily inspiration – they are motivational and indeed helped brighten my day.


Let these inspiring travel quotes fuel your desire for an adventure, too!

 so keep smilling  keep travelling..... #Travelohic



No comments:

Post a Comment

chapora | vagator beach | dil chahta hai fort

Chapora Fort Chapora Fort is shine of Goa Famous For History Buffs Nirvana Seekers Photo Fanatics Nature Lovers Adventure Seekers...